- A straw bag. If you’re planning a summer weekend at the beach or heading out to a new brunch spot, the oh so trendy straw bag will perfectly compliment your summer plans. My sweet Mama gifted me up a bamboo bag for my birthday and I’m so excited about it! These bags are number one on my list for this summer. // @zara
- Dainty everyday necklace. Y’all have probably seen me wear this necklace all the time on my blog. I love this company! Made by Mary has the cutest gold dainty necklaces ever. You can get them personalized too! My hammered gold half moon necklace has c + k engraved. Can it get cuter than that? With all of the off the shoulder tops you’re wearing, having layered dainty necklaces gives the perfect touch. //@madebymary
- Bright statement earrings. Pretty much an all year round thing if I’m being honest, but I’ve been swooning over the lilac, hot pink+red, and turquoise summer statement earrings. They are perfect for work and weekends. // @baublebar
- Formal summer clutch. If you haven’t seen my beauty of a statement bag from Anthro, you’re missing out. I linked a gorgeous pink and red bag that would be perfect for a wedding or date night. You could also turn some heads if you wore ripped denim and a white tee with it too! // @anthropologie
- Bright daytime clutch. I rocked a red gingham clutch for a weekend getaway in New Orleans and loved mixing up outfit with my bag! I always wear the same few basic handbags so it was fun to bring a little bit of color and fun with a cute clutch/cross-body bag. // @jcrew
- Summer wedges. For sure not going to indulge in trendy summer wedges that cost in the hundreds because my faithful Target wedges get me through every summer season. This year I grabbed these which have been super cute to pair with sundresses and maxis. // @target
- White sneaks. I had the opportunity to work with the brand Greats awhile back and ever since have l-o-v-e-d my white sneakers. I mostly bring them with me on trips, but love how they are so in style! // @greats
Love the straw bag trend! It just screams Summer!