Although it’s still 100 degrees in Texas, fall is coming! I have been browsing the sites and rounded up a few fabulous fall sweaters, blazers, & accessories to share with y’all. A few of the items I recently picked up and a few are on my wish list.
- It’s not a want, it’s a need. I found this via @prettyinthepines and am just debating which color I need first. If you’re looking for a fall/winter hat, this one is gorg!
- Vibrant Sweater. I just ordered two because the reviews rave about how soft and cozy it is. I got blue and apricot.
- Blazer. Get your fall #ootd basics on with fun printed blazers. Pair it with a simple tee (I have my fave linked below) or a dress.
- Earrings. Stock up with trendy fall jewelry at SugarFix by Baublebar because why pay full price for trends? I’m hooked!
- White boots. These are so so gorgeous. They may not be my most comfortable pair, but I firmly believe beauty is pain. I mean – I wore wedges in the Louve.
- Gold Necklace. If you don’t already have a fave dainty gold necklace, some of my faves are from Made By Mary! You can customize them or choose one of the designs.
- White Sweater. A white sweater is a must! Pair it with a fun hair scarf or your favorite statement earrings.
- Another blazer. Because they have so many cute ones one sale right now, I couldn’t not share.
- Sunnies. I’m a sunglasses collector and think these tortoise shades would be the perfect accent to a fall look.
- Knit Sweater. Perfect for those in the same boat weather wise as me! Get all the fall vibes, but still stay relatively cool.
- Statement Sweater. If it’s over the top and almost tacky, I’m hooked. I love love love this statement sweater! It would also be easy to transition from day to night. During the day pair with jeans and booties, at night break out the leather skirt!
- Basic Tee. As I said above, just go ahead and buy one in every color. This is the softest tee I own! They are great to pair under cardigans when it starts getting cooler, and obviously perfect on their own too!
- OTK boots. What says fall more than OTK boots? If you don’t already have a pair, jump on the bandwagon!