Hey fashionistas! I was nominated by a fellow blogger for the Liebster Award which basically acts as a way to support newer bloggers. She gave me the seven questions below, so if you’re interested keep reading. At the end, I tagged a few of my favorite bloggers and gave them questions to answer. Hope you enjoy and get to learn a little bit more about myself!
1. What inspired you to start your blog? I have ALWAYS been a little fashionista. I grew up with a stylish mother, and for as long as I can remember, have had a weak spot for anything that involves fashion. I had the urge to start a blog after watching my YouTube fashion gurus for five or more years. It just took a bit of confidence to finally go for it, so I am thrilled that I’m getting a great response so far! I wanted to start a blog to express myself, and to serve as a journal in some way that I could look back on.
2. What is the one item in your closet that you couldn’t live without? During the spring/summer time, my Jack Rogers. Literally, I am one of those girls that will wear them with everything- including Nike shorts. Though they don’t work as well with my more boho clothing items, I would still consider them my go to!
3. If you could be on any reality show, which one would you choose? Why? This is too easy… The Hills. I know that it ended in 2010, but I don’t care! It is my all time favorite and probably always will be. I own them all (until Lauren leaves at least) and binge watch them over the summer. I am literally obsessed! I love how it has bits of fashion and Lauren and Whit’s adventures at Teen Vouge (can I meet Marc Jacobs too?), and love the girls.
4. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you choose to go? Over Christmas I went to Ireland, so that was pretty amazing. But my number one would have to be Paris, hands down. I will pop champagne under the Eiffel Tower one day, after attending Fashion Week there. #goals
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do? (See answer to previous question) 😉 I would also buy a beautiful house and a white Ranger Rover, donate money to St. Jude, buy a yacht, and season tickets to the Dallas Mavericks games.
6. What influences your style the most? I like trying out new trends. When I’m out shopping and I see an item I love, I can just automatically put together an outfit in my head. Over time my style has changed from mega preppy, to more trendy preppy. My style has evolved as I’ve grown up and I am influenced by a variety of styles as I attempt to match my personality.
7. If you could host any theme party, what theme would you choose? A Masquerade Party! I’ve never been to one and think that it is such a cool theme. (Any excuse to put on a huge princess gown, count me in.)
Thanks to palmettosandpearls for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
1.) Would you rather have flowers in your hair, or diamonds on your neck?
2.) All time favorite chick flick?
3.) Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?
4.) Go to lipstick color and brand?
5.) Favorite designer?
6.) What would your dream job be?
7.) What is your guilty pleasure?
Until next time! Xo, Catie Beth
Business Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org