Though I’m sad to see March go (because that means college students final exams are quickly approaching), I’m also pretty excited because that means my birthday is coming up! Keep reading if you want to see what this girls March favorites were!
- Sitting Pretty Essie Nail Polish- This color is also known as “the perfect nail polish color for spring” because it is a lilac neon shade! Perfect pop of color to pair with your white Easter dress, or to go with your fresh Spring Break tan.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder– Affordable, lasts all day, longer than most other brands that I have used before.
- Tarte Lip Surgence– If you follow my instagram account, then you know I recently received a Tarte lip gloss and tint collection. My favorite color from that at the moment is Innocence. It is the perfect everyday lip color if you want a neutral lip.
- Tory Burch flats- I was able to purchase these gorgeous hunter green flats at a designer discount store. I love the color and the gold Tory Burch accent detail.
- H&M Jeans– I have no shame that I wear these jeans all the time. I have a pair of the skinny and the super skinny, but I prefer the super skinny. They fit perfectly and don’t have a distressed look to them, making it easy to pair them with anything. They are my go to!
- Jack Rogers- Obviously, since the weather is starting to warm up, *hold applause until the end* all the preppy people in the world are bringing out their Jacks! Not much to say, because if you have them, you love them and just get it.
- Crop Tops- Is it just me, or when you wear a crop top you feel hipster? Anyways, I love wearing my grey crop from Forever21 with high wasted shorts and throwing on a fun kimono or long necklaces! It is such an easy, but cute outfit.
- Mangos- mangos are the new strawberries. I literally eat them like popcorn and agreed to pay the $12.00 for half a container at Whole Foods.
- Brownies- I go from fruit to this, but seriously. Pour a layer of brownie mix in a pan, add two king size chocolate bars on top, then cover it with the rest of your brownie mix. You’re welcome.
- Talenti Gelato Hazelnut Chocolate Chip– Warning, you may eat the entire container in one sitting. I love this gelato not only because it makes my tastebuds happy, but it also only contains 11 ingredient (which is nothing compared to what I use to purchase) so I don’t feel as guilty eating it…not that it would stop me anyways.
- Chandeiler by Sia- Even though it is kind of a super weird song, I will jam out and blast it! I love it and in one of her other music videos, Shia LeBeouf was in it and he was one of my first crushes, so we can at least agree on that.
- Night Changes by One Direction- They are adorable. I was hoping my boyfriend grew up with the Irish one so we could be friends, but that didn’t happen.
- Networking- I love being in the college of business and being involved in organizations around my major. Getting to meet amazing business people and develop relationships teaches me so much.
- Driving with the windows down- Who wouldn’t agree?
- Being young- because this is the last month that I can’t buy alcohol. I’m growing up. Next thing I know I’ll be paying my own cellphone bill.
- Confidence is not “they will like me” Confidence is “I will be fine if they don’t”- YES! (Z-snap and flip that hair) Haters are going to hate, so have confidence and do what makes you happy despite what others have to say about it.
- You can’t have a positive life with a negative mind- I am all about being positive!
Hope everyone had a great March and is ready to take on April! Be sure to check out my 21st birthday outfits on my Instagram this week and tell me what you are looking forward to this month! Xo, Catie Beth
Business Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
I love the Stay Matte powder! It’s so inexpensive but works amazingly
Love the quotes
The stay matte powder is the best! and Essie is my all time go to nail polish. I love your Torys! I really want to buy some! what store did you get them from?