I’m really digging autumn in Ireland. Coming from Texas, where it’s currently 100 degrees, it’s my first time ever experiencing autumn weather! Walks with the puppy are my favorite and don’t even get me started on the fashion! I’m a sucker for fall fashion and love the trends this year.
Here are some eight things in my autumn collection:
- Tank Sweater // I need to retire the one in this pic, but I can’t part with it! I recently got a few that are a more bodycon style which I love too. Sleeveless sweaters are perfect for layering and I think they are so chic. Get a natural color, add a fun lip, throw your hair in a bun, and bam. You’re ready to go apple picking or whatever.
- Leather Leggings // If you haven’t gotten yourself a pair of the Spanx leather leggings, pull the damn trigger. I’m about to get another pair myself! They are the best! I also have been eyeing a pair in TopShop that has fleece lining inside – ideal for those of us in colder areas.
- Jean Jacket // I mean, all year round this is a must for me, but it had to make the list.
- Funky Jacket // I can’t resist a fun and trendy bomber, suede, or leather number. I love having at least one new cool jacket each year.
- Shacket // A newer trend, and one I am quickly falling for. I styled a Zara shacket for a brunch and LOVE it. It’s basically like a flannel jacket.
- Bold Lipstick // Always! Autumn/Winter lips are my FAVE! I have always been a sucker for the MAC shades.
- Sunnies // Even though I’m not in sunny SC or TX, I always have sunnies on me. I always love a classic RayBan, but I’ve been back into my trendy sunnies.
- Black Booties // A given! I’ve had these Steve Madden booties for a while and need to upgrade, but this style plus a close-toed are essential![show_shopthepost_widget id=”4211775″]