WINTER LOOK BOOK

IMG_5510IMG_5521IMG_5524IMG_5526IMG_5530IMG_5544

Look One: Skater Skirt

This gorgeous mustard skirt by eShakti is both internship and date night appropriate. It was my first time shopping on the site and it was very unique! You can customize pieces to make it just how you want it. What made me decide to get this skirt was because I thought the color was unique. I paired it with my H&M top and tights, along with my Steve Madden booties. My puffy jacket is by Juicy Couture and my sunnies are Michael Kors.

IMG_5551IMG_5560IMG_5561IMG_5562IMG_5585IMG_5598IMG_5618

Look Two: Fur Cardigan

This fur cardigan by H&M should be in everyones closet! (Similar linked here) I think it is the perfect piece to add to your winter wardrobe because it is trendy and easy to style. In this look, I kept it casual by adding a plan white top from T.J. Maxx and a bright turquoise necklace.  I added with my gray Foi Clothing booties and was good to go!

IMG_5620IMG_5623IMG_5646IMG_5648IMG_5654IMG_5666IMG_5670IMG_5677

Look Three: Olive Sweater

This look is one of my favorites for days I’m on campus or running errands! It is cute and comfortable. I purchased this Urban Outfitters sweater in a size medium to have it loose and comfortable. The crochet detailing on the bottom pops off of the olive sweater giving it a girly bohemian look. I stacked two simple Michael Kors bracelets and topped off my outfit with my favorite Anthropologie beanie. On the feet, yes I’m wearing Uggs! They make winter days bearable and they are defiantly making a come back.

Xo, Catie Beth

8 Comments Add yours

1. Love the outfits! Very fashionista chic!

Liked by 2 people

2. PeculiarPorter says:

What kind of material is that skirt? It’s such a great color and looks almost like a suede material. I also love your necklace and olive sweater. These are fantastic outfits!

xo Logan

Liked by 2 people

1. xocatiebeth says:

It’s thick so I thought it was perfect since it’s freezing!! Here is what it says on the site! Polyester/rayon/spandex, woven twill, lightly textured, light stretch, mid-weight.

Liked by 2 people

3. The Sartorial Coquette says:

beautiful looks – I love your style! the mustard skirt and your necklace in the second look are so pretty ❤
    thesartorialcoquette.com
    Instagram: the_ch1ara

Liked by 2 people

4. venuseudora says:

I love this look, very cute!

Liked by 2 people

5. Kristen Leigh says:

Hey! I love all of you winter looks, and your blog in general, so I’ve nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Awards (posted on my blog) 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. xocatiebeth says:

Aw, thank you so much!!

6. katewinsss says:

love these looks! so adorable!
    xoxo, Kate Wins (www.macaronsandmusthaves.com)

Liked by 2 people